We have reviewed hundreds of proposed project ideas since we started in 2001. However, sometimes a client comes to us with something new. Below are some of the “other” things we have vast experience with.
Ecommerce allows consumers to electronically exchange goods and services with no barriers of time or distance. Electronic commerce has expanded rapidly over the past years and is predicted to continue at this rate, or even accelerate. In the near future the boundaries between “conventional” and “electronic” commerce will become increasingly blurred as more and more businesses move sections of their operations onto the Internet.
Do you need help with an e-Commerce project? Contact us for a free consultation.
Cloud computing allows you to build systems, applications and websites, store and analyze data using cloud provider infrastructure. Azati empowers your apps to take advantage of the cloud. We create highly optimized cloud solutions with seamless user experiences. We use the newest Amazon, Google and hybrid cloud processing and storage technologies.
Do you need help with a Cloud technology project? Contact us for a free consultation.
Big Data is a term applied to data and technology approaches which exceed the processing capacity of traditional software and hardware tools. In most cases it means that size of data volume doesn’t allow to effectively capture, store, request and analyze the data using relational databases within a required time. Here are some symptoms that your current data technology, architecture or strategy fits into the Big Data category:
- Your IT department says that changes to the existing database will require more than a month of testing as it affects all the systems accessing the database.
- You have to get new servers with a more powerful CPU, hundreds of gigabytes of memory to process your data in time.
- Write operations lock data records under high load and block reading operations. An increasing data volume affects data access timing so that a search or extraction of business data can’t be completed within appropriate time limits.
If you see any of these symptoms you’re certainly dealing with Big Data. In that case, Big Data Technologies might help you.
At some point, enterprises decide that they should migrate their applications to remain competitive. Reasons include loss or lack of skills in legacy technology and software stacks. Many old application platforms have prohibitively high license fees. To help such companies lower the cost of migrating or enhancing their applications, we provide services for:
- Gradual migration of systems and ecosystem to new architectures, languages, databases and web-based and mobile environments.
- Integration of legacy apps and systems with modern technologies.
- Migrating an existing application to a new operating environment.
- Reengineering, refactoring and rehosting.
Do you need help Migrating your current app or system? Contact us for a free consultation.
Troubled software projects are never pretty. Often there is no time for guessing, just acting. We have helped companies save projects. By combining our deep technical knowledge with a proven process, we can quickly identify problems and bottlenecks.
Need a software project rescue? Contact us for a free consultation.